Our mission is to get individuals who are living with chronic pain on a path to wellness and success in living.
By providing a multidisciplinary approach for the management of patients with chronic pain, we can reduce pain, decrease the need for medication and thus improve quality of life for chronic pain sufferers. Our team which is comprised of Internal Medicine, Clinical pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Nutrition Counselling and Cardio-fit Training is designed to provide a holistic approach to the management of those who suffer from chronic pain.
- Reduce the discomfort and disability from pain
- Offer coping skills for those living with chronic pain
- Reduce Opioid or eliminate the burden for existing opioid patients
- Screen for adverse effects of polypharmacy
- Reduce disability from depression and anxiety through screening
- Optimize management of existing mood disorders
- Optimize management of coexisting diseases to improve quality and length of life.
- Screen Chronic Pain patients for Prediabetes and Diabetes
- Assess and mitigate risk factors for Cardiovascular Disease
- Institute life style changes to prevent HTN(hypertension), Diabetes and Cardiovascular disease
- Operate below median cost so not to exclude low income patients